Change Your Environment
“Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” Mark 1:35, NIV
Are you facing challenges today or feeling overwhelmed by your circumstances?
Perhaps what you see on the outside doesn’t match what God has placed on the inside of you.
The key is: don’t sit around in self-pity, depressed or discouraged.
- Go out and find someplace you can dream and connect with Almighty God. Go to the park and watch the sunset.
- Look up at the stars and think about His goodness.
- Take a break from the environment that seems to be holding you back.
- Find a place that inspires you, a place where you can meditate on His Word and let your faith be elevated.
- Stay in a good, Bible-based church where people are going to build you up and not tear you down; a place where people are going to challenge you to rise higher and become all that God has created you to be.
Some people get home from work every night and watch the same depressing TV shows week after week.
Don’t let that be you!
If you’re going to enlarge your vision, you’ve got to get out of a limited environment.
Put yourself in an atmosphere of victory and success and move forward in the good things God has prepared for you!
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Father, today I choose to separate myself from my circumstances and from my environment so I can set my heart and mind on You.
Show me Your ways. Reveal Your love to me. Give me Your vision of victory for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen.
StanmanPlease Share This: