20 – TIPS TO SAVE A MARRIAGE: PUTTING GOD FIRST
Here are 20 tips on how to save a marriage. These tips ought to be printed out by every married couple and posted on the mirror in the bathroom of every one of their homes across the country.
Yes, these tips are that good.
Save a Marriage: Put God First
1. A biblical marriage takes biblical people.
2. Marriage is not “50/50” but rather “100/100.”
3. Most problems in marriage come from trying to tackle problems without God’s help.
4. Christ is to be the head and foundation of the home.
5. The marriage will fail or succeed based on the couple’s walk with the Lord.
6. A couple must show respect to each other both in private and public.
7. Spending time together must be one of the highlights of your day.
8. Couples must show appreciation to one another.
9. Good, honest communication is vital to keeping the marriage strong.
10. The marriage relationship must reflect the love of Christ for His church.
11. A great help in your marriage is to “die to self.”
12. Keep a sense of humor. You may even have to laugh at yourself.
13. Thank God for the blessings which come your way.
14. It’s amazing how just going to church regularly will strengthen your marriage.
15. Always be affectionate.
16. When a couple is obedient to the Lord in tithing, God meets their needs.
17. Step out with faith in God together.
18. Make your home a place where “seldom is heard a discouraging word.”
19. Always be polite and kind to one another.
20. Pray for your spouse everyday.
These tips hit the bull’s eye in focusing where marriages need to focus: on putting God first. When couples put God first, everything else will fall into place.
Ok, you’ve made it to 20. What are you waiting for? Hit the “print” button and post this on your mirror!
Following these tips will help you save a marriage, starting with your own.
Thank You Very Much for stopping by GOD Bless spread the Word.
Please LIKE COMMENT & SHARE This One!!
Click here to learn the Hottest and Latest Online Marketing Tips.
Please Share This: